Why Use Affinity?
Modular homes are built in a controlled environment, therefore none of the materials used in the construction process have been exposed to the weather. ABS Homes always meet or EXCEED state and local building codes including those in high wind zones. Our construction standards are approved up to and including the 180 MPH Wind Zone requirements. If you are building in a coastal area or right in our own backyard of Southern Georgia, you can be comfortable knowing the building is strong and secure.
Some of our standard features include:
- R-19 Fiberglass insulation in the floor and walls, R-30 in the roof
- A complete HVAC system including condenser, insulated duct system, and insulated boots and registers
- Comfort height toilets with elongated bowls, low flow toilets, and showerheads
- Air infiltration wrap on all exterior walls
- Durable .38 mil thick vinyl siding or James Hardie cement board siding
- Vinyl single hung windows
- Merillat Cabinets
- 30 year Architectural Shingles
- Roof pitches from 3/12 to 12/12 with 5/12 as our standard
- One piece fiberglass tub/shower with ceramic tile surrounds and custom showers available as an option
- 8′ or 9′ tall ceiling height
- Covered Porches